Length: 1 week
The goal is to attempt to create a diversified equities portfolio in three of the following different constraint conditions.
1) Global portfolio (can include exposure from any country):
- Think of diversification regionally - ie US vs International Developed vs Emerging Markets
2) US portfolio (can only include US stocks):
- Think of diversification by sector in terms of correlation - ie what sectors benefit from oil price decline vs what sectors benefit from a rise in oil prices?
3) Sector portfolio (pick a sector you are bullish on and only include stocks within that
- Think of diversification in a more company-specific way - ie large cap vs small cap, growth vs value
Justify your asset allocation, how you are mitigating risk within each context, what you are overweight vs underweight in each scenario and why.
**Help us shape the assignments! We would love to collaborate on making them better and adding more content. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Schedule a time to talk to us…
… or shoot us an email at [email protected].