Updated by Justin Ling
Simulation Learning Opportunity
Credit-Suisse (Asia Pacific) is providing sponsorship for students around the world to learn how to manage investments. Compete and you could qualify for a trading internship at Credit-Suisse.
Click here to register: https://equitysim.com/challenges/credit-suisse/
How it works
You will be given $1M in virtual currency to trade real financial securities in our online simulation. The objective is to learn how to build wealth by managing an investment portfolio that can balance both risks and profit. Top performers could win an internship in the trading division at Credit-Suisse (Australia or Hong Kong). Even if you don't pursue a career in Finance, these learnings could be valuable in your personal life.
Depending on your preferences and graduation date you will be put into 1 out of 3 challenges. Only penultimate students playing this challenge can earn a paid internship opportunity on Credit-Suisse Asia's Equities desk.
Those in the general Challenge will receive the Credit-Suisse sponsorship to learn investment management on EquitySim but do not qualify for internship opportunities (due to preferences and/or graduation requirements).
This is still an excellent learning experience and can be used on your resume for other job opportunities.
Hong Kong Challenge
The Hong Kong challenge is for students who chose Hong Kong/Singapore as their desired workplace and meet the penultimate graduation requirements. Those in this challenge can qualify for internship opportunities.
- Participants enter the Challenge (June 7th - Sept 30th, 2021)
- Top 100 performers (combined score ranking) are invited to Interview Rounds with EquitySim (Oct 1st - Oct 31st, 2021)
- 25 winners will be selected for "Superday Interviews" with Credit-Suisse (Nov 15 - Nov 30th, 2021). Read more about the job here.
There are 15 internship spots available at Credit-Suisse [Hong Kong]. Some candidates will be placed in Singapore.
Important Reminder: Learning should be your primary motivation. There are limited job opportunities, so do not enter just for the job!
Australia Challenge (CLOSED)
Note: this challenge is now over.
The Australia challenge is for students who chose Australia as their desired workplace and meet the penultimate graduation requirements.
- Participants enter the Challenge (May 31st - Jul 9th, 2021)
- Top 20 performers (combined score ranking) are invited to First Round Interviews with EquitySim (July 9th - July 19th, 2021)
- 5 winners will be selected for "Superday Interviews" with Credit-Suisse (TBD). Read more about the job here.
There are 5 internship spots available at Credit-Suisse [Australia].